Crafting: Hidden Depth & Quiet Growth presented by The WMNHOOD Collective
Crafting: Hidden Depth & Quiet Growth
6-8pm, April 22nd, limited to 12 folks
This workshop is offered at Sliding Scale pricing, please choose what you are able to afford.
- Identifying emotions and determining their purpose — what is the emotion here to show you?
- Navigating the darkness, the space where you don't know where to go next.
- Is it always a raw start? How do you know that you are on the right path?
- Is fear holding me back, or am I simply waiting for the right time?
- What is patience and how do I cultivate it?
- Pragmatic ways to support yourself throughout changes.
- The importance of doing the work.
- Reprogramming old wounds/clearing out space in the subconscious
- Practical tools on how to live your life as your highest self. Unload, unravel, let go of everything and bring home only the essentials — the unencumbered you.
- Activities such as guided meditation, sharing, written prompts, exploration of themes through the ages.
- Each participant will leave with additional homework and access to a Facebook group where they can continue exploring these themes.
Every woman has the right to self-determination, transformation, and luminosity. She has the right to access the resources, the community, and the space in which the seeds of her absolute highest good can be planted. We do not believe that there is anything missing in any woman out there; each one is good, complete, powerful, and a pure wonder in the world.
We believe in the pleasure of unravelling, unloading, and abandoning what no longer serves us.
We believe in bridging the mechanics of the body with the fluidity of the unlimited spirit.
We believe in living in contradiction, allowing ourselves to thrive through flexibility.
We believe in valuing the collective and individual experiences equally.
We believe in harmony between the ego and the soul.
We believe in witnessing your strength and wisdom.
We believe in bursting into magic.
We believe in trust.
We don’t believe in isolation and going through it alone.
We don’t believe that uniformity and perfection are strength.
Credentials: Candidate for Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology, Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) from the University of Toronto, Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT), Reiki Master.