Alicia has been with Likely in some iteration since day one! She created our first wallpaper in 2013 and became an employee of Likely in 2016 after helping out throughout our 2015 holiday season. Alicia will be leaving us to focus on her art practice full time this October and we'll miss her terribly but we are over the moon for her growth. An artist whose work impacts us daily, you can find moments of Alicia's elements throughout this websites emblems and within our brick & mortar. Browse her Likely favourites below!
Playlist most often played in-store: COMO LA FLOR W/ JAZMINRecommended community organization to support: Toronto Indigenous Harm Reduction Most memorable Likely moment: Being asked to make and install a custom screenprinted wallpaper for the shop.
- Stars Are Fire Candle Collection- variousBack In Stock$66.00
- Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of PlantsBack In Stockfrom $28.00
- Maude Vibe in Olive GreenBack In Stock$68.00
- Haudenosaunee/Anishinaabe hand beaded jewelryfrom $58.00
- 555 long sleeve$62.00
- It's Bigger Than All Of Us$44.00
- Sanaa Khan risograph print$28.00
- Beirut Drop Earrings$244.00